Affiliate Blogger Conference (ABC) is the most educational conference for bloggers and influencers that specifically focuses on affiliate marketing. Every speaker and sponsor centers around learning how to increase the affiliate income on their blog and/or social media. This is the fifth ABC and it’s going to be our best! However, I always learn from and enjoy each one. Many of our attendees (who range from beginners to advanced affiliate marketers) go more than once, some have been to all four past conferences.
When: Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 10am to 5pm
Where: Salt Lake City, Utah
Sign up here: Affiliate Blogger Conference
Instagrammers, Facebook page owners, Pinners, and YouTubers are invited but the major focus is on lifestyle bloggers. That means craft, food, style, home, parenting, fashion and deal bloggers will be represented in the speakers and attendees. Still, the information will apply to anyone who publishes content online. While this is a smaller conference it’s also very high value and focused. We’ve had bloggers with millions of monthly pageviews and those who are just beginning along with everything in between.
Affiliate Blogger Speakers
The 2017 speaker lineup includes an affiliate manager and 5 bloggers who will cover:
– The basics of affiliate marketing: where to find links, affiliate networks and working with affiliate managers.
– Amazon Affiliates tips and tricks to maximize your income with Kara Larsen Lewis of The Joy of Boys
– How to find and make money from private affiliate programs (internal or set one up with a business) with Cassidy Tuttle from Succulents and Sunshine
– How to write a blog post that will make you money from Cassie Seneff of The Thrifty Couple
– Search engine optimization for higher sales – Billie Hillier show how she has 4x her Amazon income despite their new commission changes
– How to use Facebook ads to make more money with your affiliate offers with Andie Thueson of Maybe I Will
Affiliate Blogger Conference Sponsors
We’re so thrilled to have another conference with sponsors who are dedicated to the affiliate channel. This year’s sponsors include: Thrive Market, Linenspa, Venta and Bookroo. We are still looking for sponsors and working with several that we cannot yet name. Please email info @affiliatebloggerconference.com or respond on the website if you are interested.
Past sponsors include: affiliate networks ShareASale and AvantLink. Blendtech, Get Away Today, Craftsy, Jane.com and more! Several have been sponsors more than once.
Hope to see you at Affiliate Blogger Conference!